Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cell Phone Clamp For Tripod

use with Vista as host, performance problems when bridged networking

With VMware Player and Vista as host and any Windows appear as a guest many people when using Bridged to have networking problem that the network connection between host and guest is unbearably slow in my case took to copy a 100 MB file from a share of the host in the guest for an hour.

Some interesting information about the problem I found in this post in the VMware Community forums , is roughly where recommended to make some adjustments to the physical network card of the host. Too bad that the recommended settings in the thread with my Intel 82567LM (I have a Dell Latitude E6500) were impossible to find at first, I searched in vain things "Checksum Offload" or "Large segment offload.

were after updating the driver on the current release 14.0 then a lot more configuration options available and so I was able to find a setting for my network card so that the work Bridged networking between host and guest at normal speed. disable all checksum offloads

image

Large Send Offload disable image

0 comments:

Post a Comment