Monday, January 3, 2011

Find Historical Corporate Bond Prices



I really do not let you die stupid, so here is a brief guide to Twitter. I think even that will not Pictures work well.
  1. go to Twitter
  2. right to "register" then fill
  3. following fields, as the name I have chosen my Google name, the address I had to do something creative be because it is "honey" already exists
  4. remaining fields are filled in as desired (I put back my addy, which I also use Google or Blogger)
  5. below confirm
  6. type in prompt and confirm
now ready to go already. In the next window you can look for friends or for example, search for blogs, which you want to follow.

top right is your name. If you click there, you can change your settings, etc.. Here you can see even if you have your password (you did get a confirmation email) so check. After confirmation of the password you have full access to Twitter.

Twitter Who is right?
Hard to say. Many twitter so only their friends to each other constantly to keep up to date. The question for me would be whether the is reasonable. Not for me.
I twitter, because I can tell it fast, short and concise statement that there is something new in my blog. In principle, as an overview. And I Twitter is not only friends, but let all that. Not bad for me, since neither blog nor Twitter contain personal data from me.


have
Copyright by masier.blogspot.com

This tutorial I wrote. Would you continue to use it in whole or in part, get this authorization from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment