Monday, December 13, 2010

How Do Police Check Insurance

Gadget

What is a gadget at all?

Examples:
  • Blog Archive
  • progress bar / progress bar
  • Counter Counter /
  • HTML scripts
On my blog that would be in the left sidebar:
  • Archive
  • My Bucket List 2011
  • 3 HTML scripts
  • readers of my blog
  • Translator
right hand, then:
  • important
  • Contents
  • My photo albums
  • follow me on Twitter
  • My favorite sites
  • etc.
The order and the contents change with me every now and then. "Design" gadgets can be moved freely back and forth and adjusted. Of course you can also add there are new or simply delete it again. You should be careful that there are not too many. Then makes reading a blog is not as much fun because it is simply too confusing.

And now the instructions: Insert
Gadget



Copyright by masier.blogspot.com

This Instructions written by myself. Would you continue to use it in whole or in part, get this authorization from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment